Sunday, August 26, 2018

Happily not a forest fire but a scenical sunset

We can enjoy nature without harming it
One of the things I used to fear most while going out camping in the
wild was that a forest fire might occur. This is the reason because I
was always very aware and also enourage others to be. If I ever made
a camp fire I always did it in authorized places and I made sure that
the fire was completly extinguished before leaving the site even
pouring water over it till it was completely over and, of course,
leaving the place clean specially of any cristal bottle that could
easily set a fire when the sunbeams pass through it in a hot day
and a dry ambience.
Unfortunately I
have witnessed
several forest fires
along my life and
have seen how the
power of the
flames is really incredible and how a small fire can become a big
forest fire, while people have to be evcuated from a hospital or from
their homes without knowing if they are going to be able to return back or
if they will find only asses where their homes had been before. The
worst is the dark scenery after the fire has happened, the dead nature and
burnt trees, all that willdness that had been there for years or centuries
before, of course the fauna will take many years to return to live there
again in the best case or will never return.
Resultado de imagen de incendio forestal
Now it is not so easy to set a camp fire as it was twenty or thirty years before
and I understand that, because it is necessary that each one of us preserve
the nature in order to future generations can also enjoy it and the natural
balance is preserved.
I do not set camp fires any more, but I don’t mind. Now I go glamping
instead of going free camping. I have eliminated my own risk of starting
a forest fire. It is not only safer but more comfortable and it allows me
also to enjoy nature and discover remote places where I can enjoy
magnificient sunsets in the wild, lilke this one, being unconcerned
because I know this time is not a forest fire but a view offered by the
sun and the clouds at the end of a glamping day.

No comments:

Post a Comment