Thursday, September 20, 2018

What makes a glamping tent really comfortable?

6 FEATURES THAT MAKES A GLAMPING TENT COMFORTABLE

Even if I liked a lot the little apartment where I used to live when I was still single and used to live alone, when I entered the big house of my friend Ricardo with his big garden and his wide living room I really felt better without any doubt. For me it is very clear that a wide interior is the first feature that makes a tent comfortable.



However, there was something that I really liked from my small apartment and it was the sunlight coming through the window, it made me feel comfortable, I consider this feature the second feature a glamping tent needs to be luminous.

When I go to a trip I like to stay in a comfortable lodging but even this is something essential for me it is not enough, I need to have a nice views to the oudside in order to really feel I am on holidays of course this should be the third feature of a glamping tent for me.



One thing that my apartment didn’t have was space enough to move around I was continually hitting the table, the fridge, any thing, becuase every time I moved there was something inthe middle of my path, maybe this is the reason I consider this the fourth feature a glamping tent must have.

When I was younger, I used to go camping and spite I liked it a lot I couldn’t stand not having space enough to stand fully upright, and this is a feature, the fith, that I really appreciate in a glamping tent for an adult not having to bow and being able as an adult to stand fully upright in most of its surface.

But what I hated most in a camping tent was when it rained, I tried several tents, but under the rain or after it all of them presented leakages and this is something can ruin your nice holidays at the wild so
I consider this sixth feature a must for a glampung tent to be waterproof.



At my camping times, it was common not to expect any comfort unless you were an Arab sheik in the desert or a king in ancient times. Even more, it was usually expected some kind of discomfort while you had to use the tent, but these days are being left behind. Nowadays the things have changed and most users expect some degree of comfort and some of them an extraordinary degree of comfort while spending holidays in a luxury glampsite, even on occasions better than what they can have at their own homes.

A really luxury glamping tent should have this six features to be consider us such.


No comments:

Post a Comment